Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summer Sun

We have had so much rain from another tropical storm. I have been stir crazy as it is with Silas. So, when the sun came out and dried up all the rain, I wanted out!!

I loaded up as a family of 4 to walk over to the pool. (Michael said he wasn't comfortable with me going with the two boys alone.) ok, fine! As we walked Michael started getting all anxious..." It's too hot for us to have Silas out here. We can't be there for very long."

I couldn't help but thinking he was being such a debbie downer... We stayed at the pool for maybe 20 minutes.

When we got home Michael showed me that his concerns were valid. I wasn't as informed as I could have/should have been about summer safety with an infant.

Nothing happened but at least I learned something.

No comments:

Post a Comment