Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Change

Oh Joshua! How things have changed for you in the past two weeks!

No more toddler class.
No more diapers... Sort of
A week home just mommy and daddy
New baby brother
Sleepover at the Huebner's
Grandma visited
New classroom
Back to school... With daddy

Yesterday you went back yo school with daddy. He's on paternity leave because of Silas, and he went to help with the over 200 kids at vbs. you were only there a couple of hours. I heard you were miserable. Tears. Wandering. Hitting. And refusal to use the potty. (good thing I sent 3 sets of clothes.)

I was crushed. Not because of poor behavior necessarily, but knowing you were bored here with me, and not having fun at school either.

We will find a routine. I don't want you to feel pushed away and I don't want you to be bored. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment