Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday, Monday

Our day started at 6:00 on the dot this morning. Joshua was ready for the week to begin! It took me a while to get going with him this morning.

I'm starting to be nervous, or second guess summer plans. Nothing is set yet, but so far Joshua has been home with me. He does a great job at school and he thrives on routine. Can I stay disciplined enough for him to stay in a routine? He has been learning lots from being home, we spend learning time and playing time every day and his vocabulary is great and his curiosity amazes me, but I don't want him to fall behind in his social activities from being away from his friends. The balance that we have considered is maybe going to school tuesdays and thursdays. This week will be an exception because we know for sure by the end of the week, there will be another little boy in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment