Thursday, June 21, 2012

Click!


My dear friend Heather came over to meet Silas when we came home on Friday, then on Saturday she came over to use her amazing photography skills to take some beautiful shots of my family. 

Heather meeting Silas
She carried up everything, but "the kitchen sink." Heather set up her backdrop and lights and her baskets of props.


She heated the room for a comfortable naked baby. 
There was all sorts of laughter and silliness during her 4 hour photo shoot. It was a terrific afternoon! 
After she took all the pictures she packed up for the second half of her endeavor. The editing. 



This was a goal picture for Heather. It turned out wonderfully. 


This one was my idea. It think it's great! 

My Boys!


Mrs. Bonnie the secretary (and so much more) at CTK, made this football for Silas. 


I am so grateful to Heather for spending her Saturday photography our family, and the many hours (I can say hours confidently) that she has poured into editing these pictures. 

I asked her about taking pictures professionally because I know she has the talent, but she commented that it was too much pressure. She takes the pictures as a hobby, and is happy with that. 

I certainly am happy too. So much more I could say, but for now, it's Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment