Monday, May 14, 2012

Panic

5 weeks. 

I cannot decide if 5 weeks seems like the blink of an eye, or an eternity. 

I have been reading again that at this point in pregnancy it is normal to have mood swings that include panic. 

A mom brought her brand new baby into the classroom the other day and an overwhelming feeling of panic take over. The teeny-tiny clothes, the demands of a new born, the curiosity of other children. I was terrified.

I feel so unprepared. I am not sure if that unpreparedness is phycological or an actuality.  I've created a list of items to accomplish before Silas makes his appearance. He will come in his own time, and that time will be the perfect time. I cannot help but feel that he will come early, but putting it in the Lord's hands. 

1 comment:

  1. I have been and will continue to pray for you...I think panic is totally normal! Any transition can be tough but your family will be cared for by our Father in heaven. He formed Silas, and all of us, and loves us all!

    ReplyDelete