Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Hoops!

Christ the King had basketball hoops installed! 

The easy height adjustments made it fun for Pastor Phil to show off with dunks while the kids watched with envy from the playground. I promised you that after the kids left we would go try it out. 


Being pregnant, and not much of an athlete to begin with,  Ms. Michelle took you out instead.


She taught you about dribbling, and shooting, and holding the basketball and making "2 POINTS!"


Ms. Michelle leaves next week to go back to Wisconsin after her year being here with us. She is headed there to get married and start her own adventures. I know that you will miss each other. 

1 comment:

  1. And I just cried....
    I DO miss you guys so much!
    I can't wait to meet Silas someday!

    ReplyDelete