Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tubby Time




Rub-a-dub-dubby
Little man in the tubby!


He wasn't thrilled about me bringing the camera in the bathroom. Joshua got bath paints for Christmas. It has been fun to watch his creativity while in the tub. He painted the walls, himself, the water... I'm not sure which of us enjoys bath time more. 


My favorite nights are nights when Joshua takes a bath. I sit right in the doorway so that he can play independently while being supervised. I like to keep my distance and watch him play.  




Watching him in the tub while he's playing, is like watching him sleep. My heart swells. I love his concentration, and curiosity. When Joshua catches me "spying" on him while he's playing he gives me a sneaky smile perhaps a little embarrassed, but I hope not!



A nice warm bath can cure just about anything...



including mom's sour mood.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa… he looks SO grown up in these pictures. Like, serious little man(hood) happening!! He’s just the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete