Monday, January 16, 2012

I Forgot...

It's been a while since I've gone all day without showering and stayed in jammies, but today Joshua and I did with this as my motto:
"Cleaning and scrubbing 
can't wait 'til tomorrow 
for babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow. 
So quiet down cobwebs,
dust go to sleep. 
I'm rocking my baby
and babies don't keep."

~~~~~~~~~
During Joshua nap, today I got a chance to scrapbook.

I searched through my boxes of paper, stamps, decals, sequins, and pictures. (While Joshua napped)

I only made one page. It took me about an hour.

But, Ahh. It felt good to use that side of my brain for a while.

Some of the pictures that I had out were from when Joshua was born. He saw our first family picture. He pointed to "Daddy", "Mommy", and "Joshua, Me!" It was sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment