Monday, April 2, 2012

Sigh

Spring Break Schedule:

Friday & Saturday - Georgia trip
Sunday - Church, cleaning, friends for supper
Monday - Choir
Tuesday - Child care
Wednesday - Dr. Apt
Thursday - Church
Friday - Church
Saturday - Rummage Sale
Sunday - Church, Egg Hunt, Brunch, Children's Church, Clean-up
Monday - Back to school

The only thing that today held was choir, and that's not until 6. So I thought it would be a great idea for Joshua and I to go to the beach. I asked him, "Hey bud, do you wanna go play in the sand at the beach?!?" His response, "No, want watch Peter Pan." We hadn't turned the tv on yet, and rather than go to the beach, Joshua opted for watching a show. That was what he wanted to do, and I should have been ok with that, but I wasn't! I wanted to go do something. I knew if we were going to stay around the house I would continue doing jobs around the house rather than trying to do something fun/relaxing break-ish. I was disappointed. I tried not to be mad, or sad, or hurt, but I will admit to being a bit pouty.

A day with so few things to do, and I wasted it.

Bah Humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment