Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bummer

I tried I promise!

Today was the second day in a row that we got our suits on, slathered up with sunscreen, grabbed the towels, got the stroller and walked to the pool, and it was too cold.

Yesterday you were crushed and I felt awful. I wanted to go too, but with the rain earlier in the day a cold front had moved in. I had goosebumps by the bottom of the stairs.

Today you got up to the water, threw off your water shoes and leapt into the water only to come out squealing. Because of a late nap today our schedule was thrown off. You woke up at 5 and the first thing you said was, "I took nice nap. Now we go pool?!?" I thought we has enough sunlight or that the heat of the day would have made the water bearable. I was mistaken. You were disappointed.

We'll try again next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Look at that face!! Oh! I love this picture!! Such attitude!! Love!!

    ReplyDelete