Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Big Boy Leaps and Bounds

We are making steps. Big steps! 


Potty training took a turn. Joshua has been going on the potty for over a year, but not regularity. He was doing a really great job remembering to tell us that he needed to go, but then took a few steps back not wanting to even sit on the potty. 

Michael and I let Joshua use my phone, there are lots of good apps that he enjoys. However, he did get carried away the day we heard, "Gimme, my phone!" That's when we took the phone away and spent 2 weeks without it. Then we decided to use it as motivation. Joshua is welcome to use my phone after going on the potty. Here he is celebrating his recent potty success. AND wearing UNDIES!!



Pintrest find (a blog on Pintrest to come...) muffin tin lunches! There are several moms who use muffin tins for lunches. I opted to use if for snack time instead of lunch. It is a great concept especially for the eating habits of a toddler. Joshua's muffin tin was filled with apples, grapes, popcorn, carrots, celery, tomatoes, and goldfish. He ate most of it...




We went to school for child care and I didn't want to interrupt Joshua's class so I had him stay with me, by the 'big' kids. He ate some lunch, then we talked about nap time. I told him he could choose if he wanted to take a nap on a mat or if he wanted to sleep in his pack-and-play. He chose a mat. He did a rock star job! He took a great nap, and I was so proud! Such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment