Wednesday, December 7, 2011

News

On October 14 at 4:00 am I woke up to use the bathroom. I had been having trouble getting through the night without a bathroom interruption. I knew that it would be the day that would change me.

I woke Michael up and told him the news.

The following weeks have been filled with exhaustion, yucky tummy, and headaches. Looking at those thing, I take a step back to realize, there are people who would beg to have those symptoms if they were experiencing what I am experiencing.
So I find joy in them.

We shared the news with our son. Floods of emotions washed over.
We shared the news with our families.

Today, we share news with the world.

Yesterday, we went to the doctor hoping to hear a heartbeat. We were surprisingly mistaken. Not only did we get to hear the heartbeat, but we got to see our baby.



God is good. It is amazing to me that He has given me the opportunity to glimpse into what He did at creation as a person grows inside me. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment