Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 5, 2013

What a beautiful day for mom's birthday! We spent the morning playing outside. 

Tylor and Joshua went on a roly-poly hunt. 


It was so much fun watching the boys. They were so curious and excited about finding the bugs. 


 
They watched the bugs debating if they liked the shade or sunlight, where the bugs would go when they were in the grass. 
I took my mom for her annual birthday pedicure. 


During naps I got a chance to go tubbing... I felt my age when I was done. 



The gang's all here. 

We went out to Jamin' on Janesville in Muskego. It was a street fair to support businesses while the street is under construction. 


There was an animal hospital that had animals out for kids to pet. 


I wish I could have caught the moment seconds before this... the face Joshua made almost made Michael and I buy a rabbit and find a way to get it back to Florida. 



Silas got a sip of root beer float which he very much enjoyed! 


The street fair had free games, a bounce house, popsicles, balloons. Shortly after we reminded Joshua to hold on to his balloon or he would lose it. It got loose and flew out the window. 
When we got back to my mom's house.... "Hotel Grandma" I found Samuel's book 
Where do Balloons go? by Jamie Lee Curtis 
It is a super cute book, and was very fitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment