Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunday Night Strolling

It was a rough Sunday for "listening ears" so despite my desire to go to the beach or check out the pool, we took a stroll to the park at our apartment complex. It was a beautiful day to be outside. 

 Michael has done a radio show on Sunday nights for almost 5 years now, and so on Sunday nights Joshua and I try to do something special just the two of us.
 We took some fun pictures and enjoyed the cool breezes that accompanied the setting sun.
 Joshua is all about the bugs these days. We need to stop and check out every bug we can. We have enjoyed seeing crickets, ants, beetles, but the highlight of our bug observations has been seeing a millipede!
 We had some squeezes and giggles, excited to have some time the two of us. I'm getting more and more anxious about how Joshua will respond to having to share me and my attention with someone else....

No comments:

Post a Comment