Saturday, March 31, 2012

Georgia on my Mind









 A preschool in Georgia asked for some advice and help improving their current preschool program. Pastor Phil said he'd love to come and help them out. He invited us along for the ride. 
It was a great time! 





We stopped along the way at a Diners, Drive-ins and Dives restaurant and had delicious pulled pork. Probably the best I've ever had, and I was hesitant because I don't really like smokey foods.
Joshua was happy to be out of the car and enjoying some tasty food. I love that he still has bbq on his lips in this picture.












After a quick siesta at the hotel we were ready to do some exploring. Becky had a sit-and-stand stroller that was perfect for Gwen and Joshua who were riding in style.  



We saw the sights and ate some delicious sea food. 





We went to the church and checked out their program as well as their playground. Joshua loved swinging like a monkey and searching for pirates. 
I was not the only one who thought I should write about our Georgia adventures. 

It wasn't a long trip, but it was nice to get away. Joshua did a terrific job in the car both ways. We are very blessed with a great little boy. I look forward to many other short overnight trips for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment