Sunday, March 25, 2012

Balancing

“So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you'll move mountains.” 
 Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!


I wrote recently about my goal setting. Last week was another successful week. 
Everyday I...
               -spent time working out 
               -made smoothies
               -took my vitamins
               -ran the dishwasher
on top of the previous week's 
               -nightly reading to Joshua
               -packing lunches


I felt very accomplished. Felt... accept that I didn't accomplish much administrative or teacher work because I was busy feeling accomplished in other areas. 


Now to find the right balance between housework, schoolwork and some 'me' time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment