Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pumpkin Palooza

I'm in a mad dash to catch up on October and November before the craziness of December begins. What better night to try to bust out some memories than on Thanksgiving. 
It gives me a chance to look back on the greatness of the past two months. 

A week post pumpkin patch, I promised Joshua we would carve his pumpkin. (Little did I know this would be way way too early. In Florida you cannot carve the pumpkin too early or it will be a smushy, moldy mess.)






I also made pumpkin cookies with the boys. These are memories that I have from being a little girl, so I wanted to share them. I missed one year, but was glad to be back at it again. 



Some days I wish I had a few more hands to wrestle and do fun activities.






Silas could barely hold his head up while frosting them...


Joshua was eager to be the first taste tester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment