Thursday, November 28, 2013

October Beach-ing




This silly kite. 
I'm not sure what I had to prove, but the $2 kite went flying out of Silas' hands and I ran after it. It got stuck in a bush so I tried to climb up the dune to get it. when I spotted the cactus, I changed my approach and went up to the board walk... only to find my arms were too short, sooooo I ran back down the beach to get my umbrella which I used to reach the string. I thought I was hot stuff... until the string broke. 

I salvaged the string and tied it to Joshua's backpack which he proudly wore with the kite flying high behind him. 





In May when we went to the beach for the first time of the summer Joshua wouldn't go near the water, he was content to play in the sand. 

We got out of the car, shirt came off, sandals went flying, and he was in the ocean.

It was starting to get chilly!!



The chilly water didn't stop him. He loved it!

I love the ocean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment