Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Cookies 2012

A long standing tradition near halloween is to make pumpkin cookies. I did it with my mom, I did it when it was just Michael and I, and now I get to do it with my boys.

I made the dough while the boys were napping.

Joshua and the rolling pin. (not bowling pin, we needed to talk about the difference.)
It was fun to tell him about all the tools. Rolling pin, flour, spatula, cookie cutter...
Silas was in charge of the flour.
eager to get in on the action
perfect placement of the cookie cutter
the spatula was trickier than it looked

excited to be trusted with a knife
trying his hand at faces
watching daddy make his cookie
dictating what kind of faces we should make

Silas helping
finished products
enjoying our hard work

No comments:

Post a Comment