Monday, January 18, 2010

Eight Weeks: It was a busy week!



My sister-in-law Rachel who lived with Michael and I came to visit from Tulsa, OK. She lived with us for almost two years. Rachel was here through my entire pregnancy, but received a job offer and moved a week before Joshua was born. It was great to have her and she was happy to meet Joshua.

I went back to work this past week. During the week I only worked 4 hour shifts, but over the weekend I have a full shift. The eight hour shift was much harder for me to handle. Michael stayed home with Joshua while I was away. They enjoyed the time bonding. I was a little concerned about how it would go. Before I went back to work Michael had only changed one diaper and never changed Joshua's clothes. When I arrived home Joshua was in clean clothes and a clean diaper. (Although Michael refuses to use the cloth diapers. He is happy we have disposable ones on hand.)

Today Joshua went for his two month well being check-up and immunizations. I'm not sure if he cried more or if I did. It wasn't for long, but his cries were hard to handle. He is a small little boy. He's only in the 13 percentile for weight. I thought at 10 pounds he was doing pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment