Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Back to our Happy Place

Nearly 3 months since our last visit, the sun was finally shining and we had nothing better to do than go to the beach!


We chased seagulls!

I'm so sad I was too far away to catch the terrific facial expression on 
Joshua's first feel of the ocean in 2014.
 It was CHILLY!


Silas was not to sure about all those waves. 

But eager to keep up with his brother he went in for some closer observation. 

BRRR...

Maybe I'll just carry my water. 

One taste of the exhilarating waves and Joshua was all about it! 
"Mom why didn't you bring the boogie board?"

Silas was content to watch the birds. 


We played in the sand on soaked up the glorious sun. 




It wasn't an extended stay by any means, but it was wonderful, refreshing, and completely enjoyable. 
I can't wait to see what fun adventures this summers beach trips will provide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment