Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"I was very brave..."

Oh Joshua, you were so brave! You had more courage than mommy.

Monday morning, I ran back up to the house to get my computer and Ms Nottling buckled you in your seat. Before I was back down the door shut.

The car was running and the doors were locked and you were buckled I your seat. *deep breath*

Mommy did her very best to stay level-headed for herself, for Ms Nottling, but mainly for you.

I ran upstairs to get daddy who tried to get the door open with a coat hanger. It didn't work.

The tow truck came to set you free. Daddy did his best to entertain you and make you laugh since near the end you were getting scared. I stayed upstairs with Silas for my sanity and yours.

You asked what happened when you were free and when we got to school you reported to your teacher, "I was locked in the car, but I was very brave."

After 45 minutes locked in a car running and heat blasting you were a sweating, and nervous, but like you said, you were very brave and mommy and daddy were so proud.

Just another story I hope you won't hold against us. Love you! Thanks for your example of bravery.

No comments:

Post a Comment