Friday, April 30, 2010

March Madness


(Notice the bald spot in the back of his head from spending too much time on his back)
March brought Dr. Seuss' birthday! We celebrated by wearing our t-shirts. I have one with One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish and Joshua had two shirts for the day. His Horton Hears a Who and The Cat in the Hat. I will even admit that on that day I had ham and eggs as we read some of my favorite Dr. Seuss stories.
It started to get warm enough to go outside without running back and forth to the car. We only live a block away from church so on a Wednesday afternoon for the Lenten Service I would carry Joshua up the hill in the carrier so we both could enjoy some fresh air.
Joshua's sleeping patterns changed again. He began to no sleep as well as he once did. Putting him to bed now became a project. He was eager to sleep on his stomach, but the doctor told me that until he could roll over and decide for himself that he wanted to be on his stomach I should let him fall asleep that way then turn him over, so that's what I did. My dad, step-mom, and grandma came at the end of the month. I hadn't seen family since Christmas (except via Skype) so it was a wonderful visit. They enjoyed seeing how much Joshua had grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment